People face a variety of problems in their daily lives. These include:
- Marriage problems
- Parenting challenges
- Emotional issues like anger, fear, worry
- Misplaced priorities
- Lack of forgiveness
- Other life controlling problems
In a society of so many "voices" and advice givers, we find it refreshing that Scripture is sufficient to provide practical solutions and principles in addressing the real issues of life (2 Tim. 3:16,17).
We have a great team of trained and qualified counseling staff here at SWBIBLE. We address counseling issues from a biblical perspective with the following goals in mind:
- Discern thinking and behavior that God wants to change.
- Use the Scriptures to change thinking and behavior.
- Doing this for the glory of God and the good of the person.
We offer Biblical counseling free of charge as a ministry of Southwest Bible Church; and our counselors are eager to help you in your relationship with Christ and others.
Please contact us if you or someone you know would like to schedule a counseling appointment.
For more information on this ministry, call Tom Aylward at 524-7000.